is a preparation designed to reduce fine and medium wrinkles and correct the volume of the lips. Venome Filler products are characterized by safety. The technological process is based on the combination of hyaluronic acid (of non-animal origin with high molecular weight and small differences between particle sizes) with a physiological buffer solution, which creates a formula of a three-dimensional acid network. The use of properly selected parameters of the filler gives high plasticity, and the treatment effects last from 5 to 6 months.
- reduction of superficial and medium deep lines of wrinkles,
- shallowing of nasolabial folds,
- puppet line filling,
- lip modelling,
- lifting of falling corners,
- improving the appearance of the skin on the back of the hand.
Duration of the effect:
- from 5 to 6 months.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid , completely biodegradable, at a concentration of 16 mg/ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%.
- The middle and deep layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 27Gx13mm.
- Recommended insertion technique: puncture series technique and linear technique.
- 1 ml pre-filled syringe,
- 2 needles 27Gx13mm.
ATTENTION! The price is for one syringe with a 1ml preparation.
The pack contains two syringes. If you buy one syringe, the packaging is randomly assigned.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.