StarFill Deep Plus with Lidocaine
StarFill is a sterile preparation based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid with the addition of lidocaine. Intended for filling tissues, especially for improving the contour of the face, correcting deep wrinkles and furrows. The addition of lidocaine reduces pain during the procedure. StarFill fillers are manufactured based on technologies that reduce the level of endotoxins and cross-linking agents. The product is characterized by a high degree of hyaluronic acid cross-linking, appropriate viscosity and elasticity.
- filling deep wrinkles and furrows,
- face contour modelling,
- face volumetry,
- tension improvement.
- nasolabial folds,
- modeling the jaw line and chin,
- marionette lines,
- face volumetry.
Duration of the effect:
- depends on the individual predisposition of the patient – up to about 9-15 months.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3mg/ml.
- The middle and deep layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 27Gx13mm.
- Technique: linear, linear-reverse.
- 1 pre-filled syringe of 1.1 ml
- 2 needles 27Gx13mm.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.