Revofil Ultra (2x1ml)
is a Korean filler containing biomimetic peptides and hyaluronic acid. This combination of substances gives natural effects. Biomimetic peptides – Oligopeptide 72 and Oligopeptide 50 stimulate fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, while blocking endogenous hyaluronidase.
The combination of substances contributes to maintaining the aesthetic effect caused by hyaluronic acid, and additionally prolongs its action.
After applying the preparation, the skin becomes tense and wrinkles are reduced.
- filling medium-deep wrinkles,
- improvement of skin elasticity,
- skin hydration.
Areas of application:
- nasolabial folds,
- marionette lines,
- valley of tears,
- sunken cheeks
- jaw area,
Duration of the effect:
- depends on the individual predisposition of the patient – up to about 9-12 months.
- Stabilized hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 23mg / ml,
- Oligopeptide 72 – hyaluronidase inhibitor, inhibiting the breakdown and fragmentation of hyaluronic acid, ensuring even absorption of the filler,
- Oligopeptide 50 – increasing the synthesis of natural collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin; anti-inflammatory effect.
- Middle and deep layers of the skin.
- Recommended needle size: 27Gx13mm.
- Recommended input technique: linear, cross, Code de Maio.
- 2 pre-filled syringes of 1 ml,
- 4 needles 27G x 13mm.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.