is a Korean filler containing biomimetic peptides and hyaluronic acid.
This combination provides natural and long-lasting effects compared to previously used preparations containing only hyaluronic acid. Biomimetic peptides – Oligopeptide 72 and Oligopeptide 50 stimulate fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, while blocking endogenous hyaluronidase.
All this contributes to the extension of the aesthetic effect caused by hyaluronic acid.
Improvement of the skin structure
After applying the preparation, the skin becomes smoother, more elastic and wrinkles are reduced.
- filling medium-deep wrinkles,
- improvement of skin elasticity,
- skin hydration.
Areas of application:
- nasolabial folds,
- puppet lines,
- valley of tears,
- sunken cheeks
- jaw area,
Duration of the effect:
- depends on the individual predisposition of the patient – up to about 9-12 months.
- Stabilized hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 23mg / ml,
- Oligopeptide 72 – hyaluronidase inhibitor, inhibiting the breakdown and fragmentation of hyaluronic acid, ensuring even and natural absorption of the filler,
- Oligopeptide 50 – increasing the synthesis of natural collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin; anti-inflammatory effect.
- Middle and deep layers of the skin.
- Recommended needle size: 27Gx13mm.
- Recommended input technique: linear, cross, Code de Maio.
- 1 ml pre-filled syringe,
- needle 27G x 13mm 2 pcs.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.