is an Italian medical device intended for tissue stimulation. The fragmented hyaluronic acid contained in the Phormae product activates the production of type III collagen, thanks to which the skin regains its density and hydration. The product is characterized by safety and a minimum amount of endotoxins. The high concentration of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid with an average molecular weight (1300 kDA) gives the effect of skin renewal at all its levels. After a series of treatments using Phormae, the skin is smooth, moisturized and properly tensed.
- tissue stimulation,
- improvement of skin density,
- improving the appearance of the skin
- tension improvement.
- Non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 40mg/2ml with a molecular weight of 1300 klDA.
- Intradermal (medium deep level).
- Recommended needle size: 30Gx13mm.
- Recommended treatment technique: linear, linear-retrograde, punctual, 5 points.
- Treatment cycle: 3 treatments at weekly intervals, followed by a booster session once a month.
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 2 ml,
- 2 needles 30Gx13mm.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.