Nucleofill is a relatively new bio-stimulator for skin rejuvenation and protection. As an anti-ageing treatment, it is designed to help cells retain water, improve skin elasticity and tightness, and aid in the prevention of wrinkles.
This innovative treatment works on three levels:
Nucleofill is an innovation in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine due to its polynucleotide-based skin bio-stimulation technique. The polynucleotides contained in NUCLEOFILL Medium stimulate cell renewal in an effective, long-lasting and preventive way.
1- Receptors on skin fibroblasts.
With such stimulation, they transform into myofibroblasts. The production of type I collagen and elastin is stimulated, which results in a thickening and lifting of the skin.
2- Trap free radicals
Nucleofill medium provides a powerful antioxidant action.
3- Binding to water molecules
The polynucleotides bind to water and provide long-term isosmotic hydration of the extracellular matrix.
The skin gains in deep hydration and firmness.
Indications for Nucleofill Strong:
Skin subject to oxidative stress, lack of oxygen
– Nucleofill contains no sugars or proteins minimizing the risk of allergies.
– Nucleofill is available in two doses (Nucleofill Medium 20 mg/ml and Nucleofill Strong 25 mg/ml), its choice depends on the skin condition, it does not depend on age.
Nucleofill is designed for all skin types, regardless of its maturity:
– Visible rejuvenating effect without affecting facial features
– Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and creases and firms the skin
– Skin exposed to oxidative stress (due to air pollution, sun exposure, smoking, poor diet)
– Dehydrated skin
– Before injections, to extend their aesthetic effects