Neauvia Organic Stimulate Man
The structure of men’s skin and the course of its aging process are different from those of women. Also, the effect of these differences varies with age. Thicker men’s skin loses volume, density and tissue elasticity. Stimulate Manis a filler containing a high concentration of hyaluronic acid (28 mg / ml) and high viscosity. These parameters of the hydrogel allow the effect of filling tissue defects to be maintained longer. The preparation also contains 1% of calcium hydroxyapatite, which significantly stimulates fibroblasts, supporting the production of collagen. Stimulate Man is created with the use of hyaluronic acid obtained from Bacillus subtilis. PEG polymer is used for cross-linking, which allows to obtain a network made in IPN technology. Calcium hydroxyapatite used in Neauvia fillers is in the form of small particles (8 to 12 microns in size), evenly distributed and cross-linked within the hydrogel. This solution results in the stability of molecules that are unable to migrate.
- Combination of filling and biostimulation processes
- High viscosity hydrogel tailored to male tissues
- Results confirmed by clinical trials
- Safety thanks to the use of PEG and obtaining HA from Bacillus subtilis
- Slow biodegradation and long-lasting result
- restoring volume,
- filling skin depressions (including deep wrinkles and nasolabial folds),
- stimulating collagen production.
The preparation contains :
28 mg/ml HA, cross-linked with PEG polymer.
1 syringe x 1ml of the preparation
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.