Neauvia Organic Intense LV
This product is characterized by a high concentration of hyaluronic acid 26 mg / ml. Like all Neauvia fillers, Intense LV is made of hyaluronic acid derived from Bacillus subtilis. PEG polymer is used for cross-linking, which allows to obtain a network made in IPN technology. Intense LV provides a volumetric effect that shapes the injection site in a natural way. Thanks to the use of IPN technology, the Intense LV filler is characterized by an appropriate degree of adaptation in the tissue, facilitating the achievement of the desired results.
- deep filling of skin depressions (including deep wrinkles and nasolabial folds),
- modeling of cheeks, chin and nose,
- face contouring in the case of moderate and advanced skin aging.
- Optimal concentration of HA ensuring a natural effect and patient comfort,
- Quality of raw materials – PEG and BSHA (hyaluronic acid from Bacillus subtilis),
- Three-dimensional structure thanks to the use of IPN technology,
- Slow biodegradation and long-lasting result.
- 26 mg/ml HA, cross-linked with PEG polymer.
- 1 syringe x 1ml of the preparation.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.