Kairax Fine Lidocaine
is a Korean preparation designed to reduce superficial wrinkles and correct the volume of the lips. The plastic consistency allows for the creation of instant and lasting volume, and also allows the product to be distributed evenly with a natural finish. The preparation is available in 3 sizes (Fine, Deep, SUB-Q). The addition of lidocaine relieves pain, increasing the comfort of the procedure.
- reduction of superficial wrinkles,
- lip volume correction,
- crow’s feet shallowing,
- treatment area:
- mouth, face.
Durability of effects:
depending on the individual predisposition of the patient from 3-6 months.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml ,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%.
- The superficial layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 30Gx12mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-reverse.
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1 ml,
- 2 needles 30Gx12mm.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.