Exquiller Deep Lidocaine
is a filler based on hyaluronic acid, well absorbed by the skin. Thanks to its cross-linked form, it synchronizes with skin tissues, providing them with support. It is not metabolized too quickly, which makes the effects last longer. The addition of an anesthetic increases the comfort of the procedure. The result is natural and, above all, long-lasting. The preparation ensures shallowing of even deep wrinkles, improvement of face oval and increase of skin tension.
- filling deep wrinkles,
- correction of nasolabial contours,
- improvement of the face oval,
- skin smoothing.
Durability of effects:
Depending on the individual skin predisposition, the effect lasts for 6-12 months.
- Hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml ,
- lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%,
- cross-linking level: ++/++++.
- The superficial layer of the dermis or the middle layer of subcutaneous tissue.
- Recommended needle size: 27Gx13mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-reverse.
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1 ml,
- 2 needle 27Gx13mm.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.