DIVES med. – Volume
is a preparation of cross-linked hyaluronic acid designed to correct the volume and volumetry of the face.
- correction of deep and very deep wrinkles and furrows,
- face volumetry,
- modeling cheeks, jaw line,
- improving the shape of the nose and chin,
- chin modelling,
- moderate to advanced volume loss.
The preparation has a class III medical certificate and meets production standards.
The right concentration of hyaluronic acid gives the desired volumetric effect. The technology used causes the preparation to remain in the tissues for up to 9 months.
Lifting and smoothing
Thanks to the appropriate concentration and volumetric properties, the product enables the correction of deep wrinkles, folds and furrows.
The tissue integrity of the product reduces the risk of implant displacement and deformation.
- nasolabial folds,
- marionette lines.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 24 mg / ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3mg/ml.
- The middle layer of the dermis.
- Technique: linear, multipoint or a combination of these techniques.
- Needle: 27Gx13mm.
Duration of the effect:
depending on the individual predisposition of the patient, about 6-9 months.
- 1 pre-filled syringe of 1 ml,
- 2 needles 27Gx13mm.