DIVES med. – DeHyal+ Hyaluronidase 1500 IU is a powder product for eliminating undesirable effects and complications resulting from the implantation of hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronidase enzyme is the most effective solution for depolymerization of chemical bonds in cross-linked hyaluronic acids. The breakdown of the cross-linking agent causes immediate degradation of the acid and minimizes the negative consequences and complications resulting from its administration.
- removing the excessive amount of hyaluronic acid given (overcorrection),
- removal of lumps and irregularities at the site of acid implantation,
- removal of acid in the event of accidental injection of a filler into an artery or vein, which would result in embolism and necrosis,
- in case of intolerance to hyaluronic acid or a cross-linking agent,
- in case of displacement of the filler,
- in needle mesotherapy for breaking connective tissue bands causing the effect of cellulite dimples,
- in lipolysis (before the ultrasonic cavitation treatment) as a catalyst for the connective tissue melting process.
- Hyaluronidase 1500 IU – a component that dissolves hyaluronic acid of natural origin and used in fillers; metabolized and excreted from the body after a week of use.
Use 10 ml of saline to activate the product.
Packaging: 1500 IU
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.
Please be advised that due to the sales policy, we do not sell the product outside of Poland.
Please be advised that due to sales policy, we do not sell the product outside of Poland.