CG Styler 600
is a cross-linked gel of hyaluronic acid intended for the skin, working by improving its structure and filling fine wrinkles and deep furrows around the face. CG Styler 600 is a filler from Caregen that reduces the signs of skin aging caused by both internal and external factors. Treatments using the preparation help to maintain a healthy appearance.
- correction of superficial medium and deep wrinkles,
- improvement of the skin structure,
- treatment areas: forehead, temporal and nasolabial areas, marionette lines, crow’s feet.
Duration of the effect:
- from 4 to 6 months.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid , completely biodegradable, at a concentration of 10 mg/ml,
- Peptide complex:
- Sh-Oligopeptide 12 – reduction and prevention of overhangs and sagging skin by synthesizing the collagen frame and skin proteins,
- Octapeptide-11 – intensive antioxidant effect.
- The middle and deep layer of the skin.
- Recommended needle size: 30Gx13mm.
- Recommended throwing technique: line pass technique, cross technique.
- 1 ml pre-filled syringe.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.