A specialized preparation, created for severely dry skin:
- it can be used even if the epidermis has been damaged – it soothes the symptoms without causing burning
- enhances the effects of treating dermatological diseases that are accompanied by dry skin
- accelerates skin renewal after aesthetic medicine treatments
The unique combination of ingredients ensures that three key needs of even the most demanding skin are met:
- Protection – creates on the skin the so-called. protective film, it consists of almond oil, vaseline and dicapryl as well as silicones, which additionally soften and smooth the epidermis.
- Regeneration – thanks to the presence of vitamin E and silicones, it has a soothing, anti-inflammatory effect and stimulates the growth of new cells.
- Moisturizing – contains glycerin, which retains water on the surface of the skin and in its deeper layers for a long time.
Thanks to its special properties, Cetaphil PS Lipoactive Moisturizing Cream was awarded by specialists with the Pearl of Aesthetic Dermatology 2017 award.
Highly recommended for the protection and regeneration of damaged or severely dry skin:
- in the course of dermatological diseases
- after aesthetic medicine treatments such as: laser, chemical peels, dermabrasion, mesotherapy, etc.
How to use:
Apply a thin layer of the preparation to the skin once a day or as often as necessary.
No restrictions before using it even on sensitive parts of the body, e.g. face, eyelids.