Cara HA Filler Hard
is a Korean preparation intended for the correction of medium-deep and deep wrinkles and skin defects as well as the correction of the nose and volumetry of the oval of the face and chin. Cara Filler is available in four variants: Soft, Mild, Hard and Ultra, thanks to which the product can be perfectly matched to the type of treatment.
The Hy-BRID technology used allows the selection of appropriate ingredients to match the needs of the skin.
The ergonomic syringe grip allows for even pressure distribution during injection to ensure accurate and smooth delivery.
- reduction of medium and deep wrinkles,
- volumetry of the chin and face oval,
- nose correction,
- reduction of nasolabial folds.
Depending on the individual predisposition of the patient from 6 to 12 months.
- nasolabial folds,
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a concentration of 24mg / ml.
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3mg/ml.
- Needle: 27G/25Gx12mm.
- Technique: linear, linear-reverse.
- 1 pre-filled syringe of 1 ml,
- 1 needle 25Gx12mm,
- 1 needle 27Gx12mm.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.