is an enzyme that breaks down and accelerates the biodegradation process of hyaluronic acid. Used to reduce the excess of cross-linked hyaluronic acid administered during the procedure.
Support for overcorrection with cross-linked hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronidase is used to treat complications associated with the use of fillers.
Fat and cellulite reduction
An additional effect of hyaluronidase is its use in lipolysis (before the ultrasonic cavitation treatment) as a catalyst for the process of melting the connective tissue and during the treatments of breaking the connective tissue bands causing the effect of cellulite dimples.
- removing the excessive amount of hyaluronic acid given (overcorrection),
- removal of lumps and irregularities at the site of acid implantation,
- removal of acid in the event of accidental injection of a filler into an artery or vein, which would result in embolism and necrosis,
- in case of intolerance to hyaluronic acid or a cross-linking agent,
- in case of displacement of the filler,
- breaking the bands of connective tissue causing the effect of cellulite dimples,
- in lipolysis (before the ultrasonic cavitation treatment) as a catalyst for the connective tissue melting process.
Areas of application:
- Hyaluronidase 250 IU.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Hyaluronidase.
One ampoule of hyaluronidase is dissolved in 5 ml or 2.5 ml of saline and applied in conjunction with a draining or anti-cellulite cocktail. Do not combine with organic silica, coumarin, rutin and Ginko Biloba.
- Removal of fillers:
One ampoule of hyaluronidase is dissolved in 5 ml of saline to obtain a solution of 300 microliters in 1 ml of the preparation.
- 1 ampoule with a capacity of 5 ml.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.