AESSOA Global with lidocaine
is a Korean monophasic preparation intended for the reduction of moderate and superficial wrinkles, correction of crow’s feet and lip augmentation. A soft, uniform type of gel facilitates shaping, thanks to which we obtain a natural effect. Product of non-animal origin. High viscoelasticity allows you to maintain the right volume for a long time.
- reduction of moderate and superficial wrinkles,
- crow’s feet correction,
- lip augmentation, contour correction,
- treatment area:
- mouth, eye area.
Durability of effects:
depending on the individual predisposition of the patient, up to 3-6 months.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml ,
- lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%,
- Particle viscosity: 100~200Pa s.
- The middle layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 30Gx12mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-reverse.
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1 ml,
- 2 needles 30Gx12mm.
The product may only be used by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.